* Applied kinesiology is a scientific method of diagnosis and treatment that augments traditional methods.
* It focuses on how a person is functioning in his structural, chemical, and emotional makeup.
* It helps to determine the underlying cause of a health problem and point to the best method of treatment.
* It is also a way of readily identifying potential lifestyle elements that predisposed one to that individual dysfunction.
Here are a few examples of areas of specialization:
- Pain (headache, neck)
- Parkinson's Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Vertigo, Dizziness
- Athletic performance
- Jaw pains
- PMS, menopause, fertility
- Digestive irregularities
- Physical effects of emotions
If you are experiencing headaches all the time it may be more than just a simple problem. We will do a full examination to determine the cause of the problem.